Keep Stress, Anxiety, and Burnout at Bay.
Created by Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) expert Dr. Aprilia West, the Act for Your Best Life card deck offers 54 powerful prompts and practices to help you navigate life’s ups and downs with flexibility and resilience.
Learn how to:
• Anchor yourself in the power of the present moment
• Sit with uncomfortable or unwanted emotions
• Unhook from unhelpful thoughts and limiting stories
• Step back as an observer and find perspective
• Clarify what matters most in pivotal moments
• Show up as your best self in any situation
About the Author:
Dr. Aprilia West, PsyD, MT, PCC, is a psychologist, leadership and team coach, organizational consultant, author, and recognized expert in Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) who trains coaches and therapists worldwide.
Dr. West developed the construct of emotion efficacy and Emotion Efficacy Therapy (EET), an evidence-based treatment to help people intentionally, flexibly, and creatively navigate stress, challenge, and pain.
She is author of What You Feel Is Not All There Is, co-author of Emotion Efficacy Therapy, and author of “Acceptance and Commitment Coaching in the Workplace” in Positive Psychology Coaching in the Workplace.