Internal Family Systems (IFS) therapy is a non-pathologizing experiential, and compassionate approach that facilitates healing by tapping into the natural multiplicity of the human mind. In The Internal Family Systems (IFS) Flip Chart , Colleen West offers therapists an engaging and innovative visual aid for introducing the basics of IFS in session.
The chart’s simple and easy-to-use design makes it ideal for working with clients to reduce or resolve:
• Anxiety, panic, and phobias
• Anger and rage
• Posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Complex grief
• Substance use and addictions
• Compulsive behaviors and OCD
• Unexplained physical symptoms
• Chronic illness
• Childhood trauma and neglect
• Disordered eating
• And more!
Inside you will find:
• 23 full-color, interactive client-facing pages
• Additional explanations and sample scripts on each corresponding therapist-facing page
• Dry-erase client pages for easy markup, customization, and reuse
About the Author:
Colleen West, LMFT, is all about helping create connection: between you and your parts; between you and your loved ones; between you, your community, and the wider world. She is unabashedly optimistic about the human capacity to heal – to tap into the wellspring of compassion that is Self-energy. Her professional focus is healing preverbal attachment trauma. As an IFS Consultant, she devotes herself to training and mentoring psychotherapists, and writing. She lives in the San Francisco Bay Area with her husband and their fabulous dog Sky. In her leisure, she likes spending time in nature and preparing feasts for family and friends. To learn more about Colleen and her work, visit www.colleenwest.com and www.smarttherapytools.com.