Do your clients give to others at the expense of their own emotional, physical, and mental well-being?
Written by licensed therapist and NYT bestselling author Nedra Glover Tawwab, The Boundaries Flip Chart is a must-have tool for any mental health clinician seeking to help their clients identify, set, and maintain healthy boundaries.
Ideal for clients who struggle with codependency, poor communication, and unfulfilling relationships, the chart includes conversation starters, exercises, and checklists that extend far beyond “how to say no.” The chart’s engaging and easy-to-use nature makes it ideal for helping clients to:
• Develop a working definition of what boundaries mean in their life
• Explore their boundaries in six key areas: physical, sexual, intellectual, emotional, material, and time
• Set and maintain boundaries with family members, friends, coworkers, and themselves
• Cope with the inevitable discomfort of setting new boundaries
• Manage inevitable discomfort of setting new boundaries
• And more!
Inside you will find:
• 23 full-color, interactive client-facing pages
• Additional explanations and sample scripts on each corresponding therapist-facing page
• Dry-erase client pages for easy markup, customization, and reuse
About the Author:
Nedra Glover Tawwab is a New York Times bestselling author, licensed therapist, and sought-after relationship expert. She has practiced relationship therapy for 14 years and is the founder and owner of the group therapy practice, Kaleidoscope Counseling. Every day she helps people create healthy relationships by teaching them how to implement boundaries. Her philosophy is that a lack of boundaries and assertiveness underlie most relationship issues, and her gift is helping people create healthy relationships with themselves and others.