A practical guide to using dreams as a catalyst for a healthier, happier physical and emotional relationship with yourself and others.
Used alone or with a partner, The Dreamwork Handbook offers a radical programme of practical exercises to cut through the muddles of our waking thoughts and reveal the wealth of insight and revolutionary power that dreams can have.
This interactive book helps you harness the power of waking and sleeping dreams to navigate through the emotional labyrinth towards clarity and fulfilment:
• Thought-provoking exercises and specially devised dream scenarios offer dozens of step-by-step ways to use dreams to enhance our love lives, as well as our relationships with family and friends.
• Discover new ways to benefit from your dream life, based on visualizations, role play, storytelling, and other techniques for solo or mutual dreamwork.
• Go beyond dream symbolism and get to grips with the detailed language of dreams, allowing you to explore your deep subconscious spirituality, health, self-esteem and desires.
• Dream together with others and discover the dream path of love.
• The Guided Daydreaming Toolkit offers a practical series of exercises to gently conduct any relationship back into alignment.
About the Author
Dr Nicholas Heyneman is an author, clinical psychologist in private practice, former university professor with over 50 professional publications, and software creator, including an app that analyzes dreams.