Military Spouse Journey will help you craft your best life possible!
The unique components of military life can make it challenging for military spouses to pursue careers and other personal dreams. This encouraging book, written by two experienced military spouses, shares lessons learned, success stories of fellow military spouses, life exploration exercises, and research-based ideas that can be applied to any stage of life's journey.
Although this book shares examples specific to military life, the information and approach can be used by anyone to pursue your life dreams.
Ready to follow your dreams? This book will help you:
- Learn five keys to happiness you can apply every day, anywhere.
- Explore your passions, strengths, and goals.
- Discover possibilities for the life you want to live.
- Create an action plan to move forward, even when you think it's impossible.
- Build valuable friendships and support systems along the way.
- Enjoy the journey!
About the Authors:
KATHIE HIGHTOWER and HOLLY SCHERER are experienced military spouses, authors, and international speakers who have traveled the global military community to present their unique perspective on crafting the best life possible.