The Gott Sex? Series is based on 7 Core Tools:
• Creating a new understanding about what sex is.
• Learning how to use the three skills of intimate conversation to bond with your partner and create continually higher levels of emotional connection.
• Building a “Sex Love Map” of your partner’s sexuality by asking them over 100 very specific questions about their inner sexual world.
• Creating a ritual for initiating and gently refusing sex.
• Creating a ritual for being able to comfortably talk about sex with one another.
• Communicating with one another during sex in an intimate, pleasing, very personal, and loving manner.
• Selecting fun, sexy things to do together from our “Salsa Card Deck.”
• 9 video modules PLUS 115 pages of printed material with exercises couples can try in the comfort of their own home
• Helps make sex more personal and meaningful
• Gets couples communicating about sex in an open and effective way; provides tools to communicate about delicate issues
• Interviews real people about their sex lives
• Builds a ‘Sex Map’ for each partner
• Teaches how to devise rituals for initiating and refusing sex
• Suggests spicy, intimate and sexy activities and conversations