These lively and informative recordings will give you the skills and tools you need to be a better parent.
Thousands of families have found they can dramatically improve the level of family co-operation, respect and closeness in their families thanks to the parenting skills they have learned from Beverley Cathcart-Ross and Gill Deacon.
The full set includes:
1. What's Your Style - Too tough or too permissive?
2. Self-Esteem - Encouragement skills that bring out the best in you and your family
3. Who's the Boss - Solutions for defiance, dawdling and other power struggles
4. Keeping the Peace - How to work cooperatively with your child
5. Setting Limits Discipline that works. Clear and sensible approaches to negative behavior
Each recording is packed with 60 minutes or more of practical solutions, tools, examples, and the language so important to being a positive leader for your children.
For track details please see individual listings.
Each recording Features Beverley Cathcart-Ross & Special Guest, Gill Deacon.
About the Author:
Beverley Cathcart-Ross is a leading national parenting expert and Founding Director of Parenting Network.
Beverley is an in-demand speaker with schools, corporations and as an expert with the media. Her advice can be found in magazines such as Today's Parent, Readers Digest, Canadian Family, and Chatelaine. Beverley was hailed "Toronto's top parenting guru" by Toronto Life magazine. She is the author of a bestselling Parenting CD Series, titles include: Self Esteem, What’s your Style, Who’s the Boss, Keeping the Peace and Setting Limits. Beverley’s natural charisma warms up a crowd and inspires hope in even the most discouraged parent.