Véronique Voruz, Sex All Over The Place: “Fuck!”
THEMATIC SECTION: SEX ALL OVER THE PLACE
Jacques-Alain Miller, Truth is Coupled with Meaning
Jack Halberstam and Marie-Hélène Brousse, “Queering Psychoanalysis”
Pierre-Gilles Guéguen, Manipulation of the Imaginary in a Homosexual Couple
Paul Verhaeghe, The Scandal of Sex: We Hate the One We Love
Laurent Goumarre, Let’s Talk About Porn… To Camera
Gustavo Freda, The Scopic Emptiness of Pornography
Christiane Alberti, What Remains of Our Fantasies
CHOOSING NOT TO CHOOSE
Jorge Assef, What Sexuation Can We Trust?
François Ansermet, To Choose One’s Sex: the Paradox of the Parlêtre
Pamela King, The Third Sex: an In-Between
WHITHER THE PHALLUS?
Bruno de Halleux, Sexuality at the Time of the Speaking Body
Jacques-Alain Miller, A New Alliance with Jouissance
FORMATIONS OF THE ANALYST
Éric Laurent, The Logic and Surprises of Supervision at the Time of the Parlêtre
Patrick Monribot, The Possibility of an Act
REDUCTION: ANALYSTS OF THE SCHOOL
Anne Lysy, “This is Not a Clinical Case”
Anna Aromí, The Fall of the Case
Marie-Hélène Brousse, On Pass Testimonies
Débora Rabinovich, My Bestiary
Luiz Fernando Carrijo Da Cunha, The Risk of an Invention
Ram Avraham Mandil, Making a Stepladder of the Sinthome
Jésus Santiago, The Speaking Being Beyond the Man/Woman Binary
Miquel Bassols, Psychosis, Ordered Under Transference
Jean-Pierre Deffieux, Modes of Enjoyment, Time to Choose
Herbert Wachsberger, From the Enigmatic Experience to the Elementary Phenomenon
Claudia Iddan, Push-to-the-Man
The Lacanian Review
It's all kinds of new!
New? Well, not so new - the journal of the New Lacanian School continues on from Hurly-Burly and stimulates debates around the main events of our working community.
New? Well, yes, very new - it is now also the Anglophone Journal of the World Association of Psychoanalysis and contributes to a worldwide debate between the Schools affiliated to the WAP
How new? Well, absolutely new - in its content as well as in its aim and presentation.
• A thematic section dealing with the crucial problems of our times : these problems, which organise the master's discourse, are not only essential for an analyst to grasp to follow the changes occurring in modern subjectivity and symptoms, they also find their moment of truth in the analytic discourse.
• A section dedicated to the formations of the analyst, to be understood as 'formations of the unconscious'. Lacan changed the formation of analysts, and as a result was excluded from the analytic orthodoxy and its institutions of the time! For nearly fifty years the Lacanian devices for analytic training have proved their worth:
• Reduction: the pass replaces the training analysis and ensures that the results of your own analysis are transmitted. Results of analytic experience, shrunk and extracted through an analysis, will be presented in each issue.
• Supervision, which we call control because it deals with words and speech, not vision.
• Main themes addressed by the NLS and WAP Congresses each year: theoretical studies and clinical cases.