CONTENTS TLR #4 :
7 Marie-Hélène Brousse, Family Games
THEMATIC SECTION: FAMILY DRAMAS, FAMILY TRAUMAS
13 Jacques Lacan, Note on the Child
15 Daniel Roy, Introduction to “Note on the Child”
17 Véronique Eydoux, Destiny of the Emblem of the Intrusion Complex
23 Jacques-Alain Miller, In the Direction of Adolescence
34 Jacques-Alain Miller, Violent Children
43 Philippe Lacadée, How Do We Understand the Phenomena of Violence in Young People?
56 Anne Edan, “We do not Choose our Family” Some Orientations for Plural Practice in an Institution
61 Eva Illouz, The Dialogue: “Family Investments”
New Knottings of Kith and Kin
73 Jacques-Alain Miller, Affairs of the Family in the Unconscious
78 Laura Sokolowsky, Freud, His Daughter, and the Other Woman
81 Christel Simler, Delphine Porcheron and Eugenia Caracciolo di Torella, What’s a Family in the Eyes of the Law?
98 Cyrus Saint Amand Poliakoff, Surrogate Mother(!)
101 François Ansermet, An Observatory Looking Out onto the Future of the Family
New Publications in Our Field
105 François Ansermet, The Art of Making Children
108 Stijn Vanheule, A Lacanian Response to Issues in Psychiatric Diagnosis: An Interview with Stijn Vanheule
Archive: Guattari on Dolto
113 Gary Genosko, Introduction to Félix Guattari, A Game of Scrabble with Lacan
117 Laura Sokolowsky, “You Do What I Theorise”
118 Félix Guattari, A Game of Scrabble with Lacan
FORMATIONS OF THE ANALYST
124 Chantal Bonneau, The AMS: Partner-Symptom?
128 Dalia Arpin, Analytic Wings and Social Feet
132 Caroline Doucet, The Recipe – 134 Fabian Fajnwaks, The Meanders of Jouissance – 136 Hélène Guilbaud, Losing a Child – 137 Jérôme Lecaux, Hatred Does Not Dissolve – 139 Dalila Arpin, A Slip of the Signature – 141 Laurent Dupont, Dream and Interpretation – An Experience in Solitude – 143 Dominique Holvoet, Explicit Signs of the End of an Analysis – 146 Daniel Pasqualin, Love and Mammography … Tracking Shot – 147 Véronique Voruz, “Shallow Tongue” – 149 Éric Laurent, The Outside Meaning: Between Sublimation and Corporisation
156 Philippe Carpentier, The Weight of Words – “Berck”
160 Angelina Harari, Grandmothers Today
164 Lilia Mahjoub, In a State of Transference – Wild, Political, Psychoanalytic
174 Anna Aromí and Xavier Esqué, The Ordinary Psychoses and the Others, Under Transference
182 Serge Cottet, The Learning Years of Psychoanalysis
186 Christiane Alberti, Judith, The Cause Incarnate
The Lacanian Review
It’s all kinds of new!
New? Well, not so new – the journal of the New Lacanian School continues on from Hurly-Burly and stimulates debates around the main events of our working community.
New? Well, yes, very new – it is now also the Anglophone Journal of the World Association of Psychoanalysis and contributes to a worldwide debate between the Schools affiliated to the WAP
How new? Well, absolutely new – in its content as well as in its aim and presentation.
• A thematic section dealing with the crucial problems of our times : these problems, which organise the master’s discourse, are not only essential for an analyst to grasp to follow the changes occurring in modern subjectivity and symptoms, they also find their moment of truth in the analytic discourse.
• A section dedicated to the formations of the analyst, to be understood as ‘formations of the unconscious’. Lacan changed the formation of analysts, and as a result was excluded from the analytic orthodoxy and its institutions of the time! For nearly fifty years the Lacanian devices for analytic training have proved their worth:
• Reduction: the pass replaces the training analysis and ensures that the results of your own analysis are transmitted. Results of analytic experience, shrunk and extracted through an analysis, will be presented in each issue.
• Supervision, which we call control because it deals with words and speech, not vision.
• Main themes addressed by the NLS and WAP Congresses each year: theoretical studies and clinical cases.